What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dormancy????

Spend the next 7 months reading up on the subject.

lol. When I got my first vft that's all I did was read about dormancy and different methods that people use. I did that up until the about November. lol.

xvart.

lol that wat im doing so wat did u end up doing?

Don’t think that I am trying to discourage you from asking questions (after all, the point of the forum is to ask and discuss), but there is a feature this forum has that is VERY useful when searching for info. If you look towards the top of the page, you will see the word “Search” between New Posts and Quick Links. Click on “Search” and then click on advanced search. A new window will open that allows you to do a really detailed search on whatever topic you need info on. You can choose to search by content in posts or even by thread titles. You can also select what forum to search in.

This is a great way to go back and read what previous people have asked and discussed about in the past. It may also answer several of your questions. TFs is really like a handy database for CP growing.
Hope this will aid you in the future…

Good luck with your first VFT!

k srry im crowed the forum lol

Who says you are crowding the forum? I asked a lot of questions when I started and I still do. But searching things out gives you more info what maybe you would not think to ask about. I mean there is so much info here from over the years it's crazy. I don't know how long this forum has been going for but it's been a while.

Do you plan on getting into any of the other CP's out there like pitcher plants and sundews? If you are then expect to ask a lot more questions.

not jsut yet first i gotta try and grow a vft

Back