What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you see a lot of

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Here are some photographs of the results of my penchant for propagation. Click on the links to view a larger image:

Tray1-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Tray2-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Tray3-7_small.jpg

Larger Image
Tray4-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Tray5-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Tray6-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Tray7-7_small.jpg

Larger Image

Nice pictures and a lot of pings..........when a plant looks great one does have to propagate it.........must have more of them.....then more...then more.....
smile_n_32.gif

WOW thats alot of pings, very very beautiful plants..
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif

Here are a few shots of some of my growing area:

Plant_Shelves_1.jpg
Plant_Shelves_2.jpg
Plant_Shelves_3.jpg

Wow! You have too many plants! Do they are in greenhouse, shed, basement or home?

*jaw drops open*

We live in a double-wide manufactured home on an acre in the desert. The plants are in the small bedroom at the end of the hall, the "plant" room. I had to add additional electrical circuits in order to put this many lights into the same room.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 19 2005,5:27)]*jaw drops open*
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Dont feel bad Jim my jaw did the same thing with drool..
smile_n_32.gif
Thats ALOT of plants and wow what a setup ya have there.. Just AWSOME!!! Very pretty plants..

Pinguicula man... The aptly named
smile_n_32.gif

awesome plants man

Holy plant-growing-operation Batman! Nice setup there.

Great set-up ... but I don't see where you grow the petiolaris dews in any of the pics..... (I know - I know - wrong forum -- but I had to ask
smile_l_32.gif
)

They're sealed in ziploc® bags, crowded together in trays and right up against the lights on a lower shelf. Seems the only way I can keep them warm enough, bright enough, and humid enough. I only need to check on them from time to time, almost carefree.

smile.gif
It's always nice to see such a wonderful growing operation posted on the forum. I can never get tired of that! In a related note: My SE USA pings are blooming like crazy now that the photoperiod is lower on my setup. My 'itch' to pollinate the flowers is back and I hope I'll have pleanty of seed to plant / give away.

Well done!

-Homer

Beautiful plants! You are an inspiration to us all.

Hmmm, got me thinking on what I could be doing with the extra room my daughter had when she lived at home.I'll be getting hold of you when your store reopens in January Pingman.
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Holidays,
Mark W.

Back