User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: P. laueana (CP2) x P. emarginata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, much thanks to whoever created this hybrid and Pyro for sharing it with me. I've had one of these in my collection for just a short while and it has just now flowered for the first time (very impressive). The photograph of the plant looks true-to-life, yet I have been unable to capture the essence of the blossom. When I look at the flower, it appears extremely dark lavender, nearly black, yet no matter how I photograph it the closest I get to the shade I see when I look at the flower is shown in this photograph:

Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] WOW!! Absolutely stunning ping, PinguiculaMan.. Very very beautiful and a very pretty flower as well.. Thanks for sharring with us.. I have deffinately gota get me a few more pings i only have 2 tiny tiny ones right now, nothing spectacular like yours.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ping Man, your plants never cease to amaze me [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a nice pic of it there! I grow it too (well, have it in my collection - they do the growing), and like you say, it's a fantastic hybrid! Thank you for sharing!

Cheers
    Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great looking plant.
    Anyone care to send me a leaf or 2?
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow,nice plant!

Jerry