What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula caerulea seeds

I got some Pinguicula caerulea seeds and I'm not exactally sure on how to grow them, if someone could give me tips I would be very pleased.
smile.gif

I sow mine on the surface of moist peatmoss in small pots inside ziploc bags under fluorescent lights. Soon after they germinate I pluck them out and plant them into their own individual pots.

After you put them in their own pot, Do you keep them in high humidity situation?
I have finally had ping sprouting sucess, P vulgaris, P. caerula and a Noid from Scotland. They are up to 4 leaves. is this time to transplant them?
Thanx for listening and keep 'em plants growin'
Lois

Certainly sounds like a good time to transplant. Yes, they seem to do better with very high humidity, unlike the Mexican species and hybrids that respond well to high humidity but can tolerate long periods of fairly low humidity.

hey Pman,
thanx for the info. keep 'em plants growin'
Lois

Back