Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crapcrapcrap

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OR you could do what Pigguiculaman says.. YIKES that is REALLY involved but I am going to have to try it- the aquatic plant soil and the iron oxide are particularly intriguing- glad you posted thi here as I hadn't noticed the addition/change, you've been a busy man!!
    Most interesting as your amended procedure is in line with a paper on CP roots systems that suggested that most CPs would actually prefer certain things in their mix, things which most media recipes would not provide. Truly fascinating, keep up the good work Pinguiculaman!!
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For more details of this growing method, see my new post, Growing Mexican Pinguicula
    Joseph Clemens
    Tucson, Arizona, U S A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look better? if so, should i seal it up in a plastic bag? i keep it in a terrarium that sits between 80% and 95% humidity, and between 70 and 85 degrees.
    if i were ruler of the world, anyone who defined a nepenthene as a "companion plant" to orchids would be fired from a cannon atop mt. kinabalu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    little update... plantlets have formed on 4 of the 5 leaves i have left! not only that, the original plant which i was sure wouldnt make it is actually recovering and forming new leaves.

thanks to everyone who offered their advice!
    if i were ruler of the world, anyone who defined a nepenthene as a "companion plant" to orchids would be fired from a cannon atop mt. kinabalu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your first double ping experience...now all thats left is dormancy(for those who need 1) and growing from seed!
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12