What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula pictures

P. 'John Rizzi' (F2)

CIMG3730.jpg

P. cyclosecta

CIMG3731.jpg

P. esseriana (large form)

CIMG3732.jpg

P. moranensis (J)

CIMG3733.jpg

P. primuliflora

CIMG3743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking pretty good!

They look great! Growing conditions??

Thanks, I grow them in a 10 gal terranium with about 70 to 80% humidity, with 3/4 inch of water at the bottom. The temps are in the 80s in the day and the nightime low is in the high 50s. And I grow them under 320 watts of light (4 80 watt bulbs).

I have some but there all dormant,I have been taking pullings that are sproting I hope mine look as good as yours :D For primuliflroa how do you get the long leafs ? '
Mine produces compact leafs and flowers monthly is mine just a weird primuliflora ? For somereason mine do not produce plantlets in hawaii the plan did not here anyway to make them produce plantelets ?

Im not sure how they got the long leaves, its been growing outside in L.A., and I just recently got it from anohter grower in L.A.

Okay well it is a mystery

Thanks for the cultivation info! I'm having some trouble with mine. Trying to figure out waht to do...

Nice looking plants. Keep up the good work.

Back