What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. macroceras nortensis sites

I have been to Northern California and Oregon to a number of places looking for macroceras nortensis with no luck. I found 3 plants not worth photographing in a road side ditch near Gasquet.
Would anyone be able to give me better directions to some decent sites, or better yet would any locals want to meet and show me some?? I am tired of making the 7 Hr drive for nothing.

Um, when you saying "looking for them," do you mean to take a plant or two? If so, you shouldn't, just take some leaf cuttings :p.

No actually i like to take hundreds of plants home with me:-D in the form of hundreds of pictures. Finding and taking are two totaly different things.
I always see pictures of rock faces 50 feet tall with hundreds of plants, all in flower, and i would like to see this in person. The plants always look so much better in there natural habitat than in a pot in a green house.

By the way Temperate Pinguicula are not reproduced from leaf cuttings, only pups and seed.

Last edited:
Back