So today, in order to make room for my new nep seeds (thanks Tropics), I decided to give
my baby pings a somewhat more permanent home. The first 3 cells (going left to right,
starting with the top row) are p. rotundiflora. The next 7 are P. Esseriana, and the
remaining are P. Yucca Do 1713. (All these pullings originated from Andy's pings).
These were originally resting on pure vermiculite. I used a spoon to scoop up the plant and
surrounding vermiculite and put it on top of some standard perlite/peat mix in each ice
cube cell. I covered up the rest of the peat with vermiculite and moved on. The 9th cell
actually has 4 plants in it, they were too small to separate.
Here are some closeups from before i transplanted them.
P. Yucca Do 1713