What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. Alfred Lau collection #13

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Hey All,
My mom just sent me these pictures of my P. Alfred Lau collection #13. This plant really is like a Saintpaulia (African Violet). It has been growing in the same window as my mom's Saintpaulias all winter long and has flowered continuously one right after the other! Forgive the photo quality, it's a camera phone.

0304001608.jpg

0304001610.jpg

0304001612.jpg

This is one I took over Christmas Break of a flower in its prime. :)

0105101025.jpg

Pretty!

My P. emarginata has the same thing going -- a continuous stream of flowers.

Kewl!

That is very nice. Looks very similar to my basic P. agnata. Is that snow still there?

Yup. My mom told me the other day that she has forgotten what our driveway looks like because the snow just wont melt and go away. It'll be interesting to see how my Sarracenias handled the winter this year. Last year was COLD and they did well. This year was Bitterly COLD. I dug one up for a division in December and it looked great though. But I digress. I have some basic agnata, but I haven't been home to see if it's in bloom. I'm going home next weekend so I can see all my babies. :)

Back