What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula agnata is a giant o.O

Lol idk what im doing, or what the reason is, but this P. agnata of mine never ceases to amaze me....i know its an agnata from its flowers though so its definitely not a hybrid lol
its in a 3 1/2" or 4" pot (i think its the 3 1/2")

SpringCPs011.jpg

Thats really cool, my agnata never looked like that before though, how much light does it get?

That is an incredbly nice specimen!

It gets light off on the side of a tank in my garage with my highland neps from 6AM to 10PM....im surprised with its color...
Thanks for the comments guys!
i got this plant from xvart a couple years ago as a small little dime sized plant....its grown like mad and flowers frequently, absolutely love this plant
There has been NO color altering what so ever, that is exactly what it looks like lol for anyone who might have second guessed it.

Here are a couple older pics of the same plant...just for giggles
MacroHamataPAgnata002.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

Nice job!

I think I want to add an Agnata to my collection now :D

Wolf, not all clones look like mine, mine, according to Rob Ziemer and a few others is darker than most clones, and pretty large....but its still a great plant. i took some pullings yesterday in hopes to get one for Rob....

*couch* Bob *cough*

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

oh same thing

Wow!!!

wow do you live next to a Nuclear power plant?
The colour is very nice too.

LOL actually we do have a small nuclear reactor about 5 miles from here XD

Back