What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For My Girlfriend?

When I brought my girlfriend over, she saw a flower on my Ping and was like, "Wow, that flower is crazy! It's prettier than any flower I've ever seen." She has sarrs, and she doesn't really collect any other CPs. Should I give her a bouquet of my Ping flowers? I know she'd love it.

Do you have to ask ;)

why dont you make cuttings, grow out the plants and give them to her instead? then she'd have a pot full of pings AND flowers? no point in cutting the flowers--they dont look as good on their own.

She doesn't like pings, that's why she only grows sarrs.

well obviously, she's changing her mind, because she's obviously flabbergasted over the flowers.

She doesn't like pings, that's why she only grows sarrs.

She doesn't like them... she just admits that their flowers are prettier than any flower she's ever seen. :crazy:

Ugh, you guys don't get it. She likes the flowers, but she doesnt like pings because they're "sticky". I thought it might be a good idea if I made her a bouquet of the flowers.

Ugh, you guys don't get it. She likes the flowers, but she doesnt like pings because they're "sticky". I thought it might be a good idea if I made her a bouquet of the flowers.

Due to the flower's nature, being succulent and all, I believe that they'd rot pretty quickly if kept in a vase full of water and dry up in a matter of days if kept in a dry vase.

Me, I'd just give here roses.

I say go for it... but giving her plants would be like giving her flowers multiple times! But if she doesn't want them, she doesn't want them...

lol your 12 what are you doing with a gf? jk jk
the whole not liking them because they are sticky thing, just combat that with "then just dont touch em? :p"
alot of ping flowers are covered in glands like the leaves are too, so even they are a bit on the slimy side...lol

They would wilt and die within' a day of being cut. What's the point? Make her a collage of different ping flower pics instead. That'll last forever..

Maybe she'd like Utric flowers. They're the cutest flowers around!

One ping flower, in the center of a 3 inch pot, surrounded by high light capensis seedlings. That would look AWESOME!

Well did you do it and did she like it?

Back