What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Would Cause This...

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Best of Luck Jim, hope they recover fully.

--Paul

jimscott,

My apologies I haven't checked this for a while. I believe I can help out with some of the plants. The ones you posted here are the ones that you have left right?

jimscott,

My apologies I haven't checked this for a while. I believe I can help out with some of the plants. The ones you posted here are the ones that you have left right?

That's about right. I'd be happy to pay postage!

jimscott,

I'll put a package together the following week (next week I will be away). I'll keep you updated.

Thank you!

If I read all these comments, it's a great group here for helping out each other.

euhemmm I lost my entire collection of pings like 20 pieces Some help would be great euhemmm :awesome:
Nah just Joking!
I would pay too much in shipping anyway :D

I agree, this is a great group. Everyone is always looking out for everyone else.
I'm also surprised that no one has pulled a star trek reference "I'm sorry Jim, He's dead"
I am very sorry about your plants but at least you have some leaf pullings and amazing friends to help you rebuild. And you will learn from this experience and become even better at growing pings :) I would offer to help but I don't have any pings aside from primuliflora, caerulea, and planifolia. I hope you are able to recover/rebuild quickly from this :)

In the words of the Beatles, "I get by with a little help from my friends".

Back