Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shipping ping seeds to the us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do I go to verify these laws, because I msgd BCP again and they are saying its legal and you're saying its not
    conflicting info
    'What I know, it is legal. But you should to know your laws better than me. ;-)
    K. '

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take a look at the third link in my post above. The Code of Federal Regulation and US Codes are referenced there. Download and READ the two circulars linked at the bottom of the post. There's a reason why I link posts so I don't have to repeat myself. Send the circulars to the seller. They have mailed material with the permits before.

From the circular PPQ37-1:

"Be aware that you must obtain a phytosanitary certificate of inspection from the country of
    origin for any nursery stock or other class of plant, root, bulb, seed, or other plant product, for
    or capable of propagation
    , excluding certain plants from Canada (i.e. seeds with a seed analysis
    certificate and greenhouse-grown plants with a label issued by the CFIA) the plants and articles
    accompanied by a PPQ-issued permit that provides an exemption from such documentation." (Such as the Small Seed Lot permit).
    Last edited by Not a Number; 03-22-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the info but relax man I didn't even see the links, must of assumed they were part of your sig or something idk but they didn't catch my eye. Otherwise I wouldn't of asked where I can find the information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12