What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving Time...

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim.
I was resistant to pings but your forced my hand during our last trade. I'm glad you did. They have grown on me.

jimscott,
Good to see you're doing so well with your CP, especially the Mexican/equatorial Pinguicula. For me they're some of the most fun CP of all. Mostly because they're so durable and easy to propagate, but fortunately they're gorgeous, too.

They look happy. Hopefully they settle in well.

jimscott,
Good to see you're doing so well with your CP, especially the Mexican/equatorial Pinguicula. For me they're some of the most fun CP of all. Mostly because they're so durable and easy to propagate, but fortunately they're gorgeous, too.

We had a warmish day, just ahead of the 'Polar Vortex'. So I moved the remainder of the plant collection. Got all the plants to the new place. Lynn,'Thanel, and I made several trips, mainly clearing out the garage. Gave Carole (landlord) a capensis and a binata.

Back