What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinguicula rotundiflora light too close?

Kaila the leaf pullings I've taken seem like they usually start to offset at their base somewhere between 2-4 weeks after I start them. It does seem like some almost immediately go clear and wither away on me. If it still looks the same that's good - they eventually start to die off from the outermost part of the leaf down to the base but don't give up even if it starts to die off as long as the base of the leaf is still succulent.

Kaila the leaf pullings I've taken seem like they usually start to offset at their base somewhere between 2-4 weeks after I start them. It does seem like some almost immediately go clear and wither away on me. If it still looks the same that's good - they eventually start to die off from the outermost part of the leaf down to the base but don't give up even if it starts to die off as long as the base of the leaf is still succulent.

Does that mean that the pullings is basically based on luck? sometimes you get a strike and sometimes you don't?

Last edited:
Back