What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dormancy

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Schloaty and I have been talking about my buuterwort and because I could not figure out what kind it was and I had no way to post a picture of it we went to a site and decided that it was a P. crystallina ssp. hirtiflora. Does anyone know much about them? If so HELP!!!!!!!!!!
confused.gif

Well if you want to find out what plant it is you can look in the book called SAvage Garden.....or you could take a picture of it and post it on this posting. If you tell me what it looks like i can probably tell you what it is.

Wesley,
First of all, where did you acquire the butterwort? If it was from a home improvement store in the U.S., it will likely be P.primuliflora or moranensis and possibly xTitan or a hybrid mexican ping. P.crystallina ssp. hirtiflora is not found in garden stores and is not a common ping(at least in the U.S).

Back