What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George sargent?

Hi. I have seen many pics of this plant and you guys have torchured(sp?) me enough with these pics! where can I get this plant! please answer! thanks,
Spectabilis73

tounge.gif
panting from yelling with tung hanging out
tounge.gif
lolling, right?lol

Pinguicula ehlersiae and Pinguicula 'George Sargent' are frequently available at many of the CP nurseries, sometimes available for trade of other interesting CP.

p_ehlersiae_sml.jpg

ooh yummy!
Hahah i love this ping too. If I were a bug, I would definitely be unlucky and get stuck on this one~

This is part of the reason I am so fond of Pinguicula that I call myself PinguiculaMan:

p_gigantea_001.jpg

Pinguicula gigantea

OMG!!

that ehlersiae is gorgeous! seeing that picture made my day!

wow...i want one of those
sad.gif

Okay Joseph, now I gotta ask, how you are growing your ehlersiae to get them looking like that? Mine only have a faint cast of pink to them.
confused.gif
sad.gif
confused.gif
I want mine to be that pink!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PinguiculaMan @ Oct. 22 2002,09:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is part of the reason I am so fond of Pinguicula that I call myself PinguiculaMan:

p_gigantea_001.jpg
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
that's george sargent, right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PinguiculaMan @ Oct. 21 2002,06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pinguicula ehlersiae and Pinguicula 'George Sargent' are frequently available at many of the CP nurseries, sometimes available for trade of other interesting CP.

p_ehlersiae_sml.jpg
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
uh oh...my mom just happened to walk by and see the pic of pingmans ehlersiae and george sargent,and now she wants one of each!

I grow mine under cheap fluorescent lights, shop light fixtures with $2 cool white lamps. I keep them as close to the lights as the flower stalks will permit and use as many lights together as I can fit, usually 4-6 per shelf. I give them a photoperiod of 16 hours, 3am -10pm and keep them in shallow plastic trays of pure water. I let the trays go dry and then refill with 1/2 inch of water.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I mean she now wants ehlersiae and george sargent and gigantia . (although I was the one who really wanted them first,lol) I am now wanting gigantea also, because pingmans pics are so contagious!(sp?)
any more contagious pics of your pings, pingman?lol
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Mouth WAY open...
Those are out of this world pics!!

Cole

Back