What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yucca do complex

As the enigma is not enterely solved, I have done a page with the help of Travis (Hi Travis, I need some informations on 1712 informations BTW) of what we have discovered on these strange plants and the clearly identified plants.

Yucca Do page

All help is welcome.

Cheers

Very exciting!!!!
Eric, Nice webpage and photos! Thanks Travis.
I have some of these pinguicula thanks to Travis and Michael and am anxiously waiting for news of origin data.
Ed Read

Hot dang!! Well Eric, I never suspected this
smile.gif
WOW. I'm off to check it over now. This is really exciting.

Eric,

Thanks for the help with this. I'll send photos as they become available.

Nice photos! I cant wait until they are identified!
P.S. Travis, my 1714 flower looked like the photo of the darker one, not the pastel.

Cole

Cole,

You have 1715
smile.gif

A strange thing seems to be going on with 1715 and all the flowers I have gotten this year are darker that the one pictured on Eric's page (they are still lighter than the typical cyclosecta though.) I have sent Eric some current pictures of my 1715 in bloom and a couple of my best 1718 flower pictures as well.

Eric, I want to say thanks again for the effort you are putting into this project. You really are a great help

Back