What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please po.....

hi everyone,
          post as many pics as you can of pinguicula, they are so addicting! I love how they look..."I will find you food, master" Spectabilis73 says, hypnoticly. uh oh, I have been hypnotized by the song on bestcarnivorousplants.com! and the look of butterworts!  
wow.gif
*eys start swirling* I need more pics to get me out of this hypnotic state! help!
wow.gif

P_planifolia_closeup_of_plant_1.jpg

p_George_Sargent_sml.jpg

p_Pachuca_flwr.jpg

p_Weser_sml.jpg

Pinguicula 'Weser'

p_acuminata_sml.jpg

p_agn_x_gyp_sml.jpg

p_agnata_blue_sml.jpg

p_cyclosecta_z_sml.jpg

Love those pics pingman. Especially the ping. planifola.

Yes, I really like those red leaves too. I really miss seeing them in the wild. Very nice to see. And I have usually seen them flowering even through a sheet of ice in January (Florida panhandle near Pensacola).

speaking of seing cps in the wild in "carnivorous plants in united states and canada" there is this quote:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Never ever go back to a bog, swamp, ect., it will almost always break your heart[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

because people that have no conscience always come and collect illegally and drain swamps and bogs and that kills the plants and it happens all the time. It has to stop.
sad.gif

p_gypsicola%20003a_sml.jpg

Pinguicula gypsicola

p_gigantea_sdlgs_close_sml.jpg

p_kondoi_sml.jpg

Man, I really love the geoge sargent! It looks like an orchid bloom!
wow.gif

Back