What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ping from lowes..

i let it flower and now the plant seems to be dieing off , the new growth just dies shorty after it comes out of the center?

what are the conditions it is grown under? Light, water, etc. I have a few from lowes and they went crazy on me, at least the one that lived. I had one die because of the fact I didn't acclumate him slow enough to outside the terrarium I had it in. I keep mine between 60-70 degrees f and they get watered overhead about once every day and a half. I had trouble with mine in the beginning too. I learned the hard way that you need to be patient with the plants from lowes and hd, they take months to come around, at least the ones I have did.

well i keep mine inside my house in a water tray - water it only when the soil isn't damp but don't let it dry out. it was growing great until after the flower bloomed- it does have acouple babies so i guess if it dies i still have them...

Back