What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Postcards from mexico

For those of you not following the CPUK Forum, Eric Partrat is putting up, little by little, on his website "A World of Pinguicula" my Postcard #14 with pictures of numerous Pinguicula seen in the wild on my last trip in Mexico, before returning to Brazil in April. Part 1 & 2 have been posted, just check the links below:

http://www.pinguicula.org/A_world....4_1.htm

http://www.pinguicula.org/A_world....4_2.htm

Hope you'll enjoy it!
Fernando Rivadavia
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Fernando,
Marvelous photos and very interesting information.

That sounds like a great adventure Fernando.  The photos were great.
Is the food in the little towns as good as I have found it to be in parts of Central and South America?

Great pics and information! Must have been an exciting trip.

Very nice Fernando!

Jerry

Fernado,

Thanks for all these pics and travel logs. Yours were some of may favorite articles from CPN in the early 90s. Some uf us have no local areas to find such gems and we have to live carnivorously thru you...um, I mean vicariously.
You know what i mean and we sure appreciate it!

Cheers,

Joe

As always, fascinating to read and fantastic photos. Like Joe, I have to live "carnivorously" through these traveloques so I enjoy it quite a bit.

Thanks for the effort in getting it all written and pics up.
smile.gif

Might want to tie a string around your finger next time to remind yourself to buy gas.
laugh.gif

it has been fixed now

Thanks a lot

I think this is the best one yet!

so tha'ts what Alfren Lau looks like! it's nice to put a face with the name!
i love the way the pings grow on cliffs like that.

And the last part from Postcard N°14 is under process...

I always look forward to these postcards.
smile.gif
So many of us can't get to places like that but at least we can catch a glimpse.

Nice conclusion to summarize the experience!

mexico is an amazing country, i'm so going to follow his footsteps one day and see it all!!

those rock formations are fabulous!

Back