Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm about to give up entirely

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh i know exactly what grim is saying lol
    primuliflora has always been easy for me, unless i let things go wrong. thats like saying "why not buy a sarr instead of a ceph?" i'll take the ceph anyday over a sarr because they're more challenging.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ceph? Chalenging? No! My Ceph is on a windowsill under half a plastic bottle, its growing fast and vigourously. And pitchering lots. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I find that they have a few big pitchers and the rest are realatively small.

But, dont buy stuff just cos its there, I reccomend you buy a very easy ping from California carnivores.
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eeek, dont mention competitors.

for many people cephs aren't that easy. mine are growins slowly but surely but who knows what they will do in 6 months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Starman @ Aug. 28 2004,5:52)]Ceph? Chalenging? No! My Ceph is on a windowsill under half a plastic bottle, its growing fast and vigourously. And pitchering lots. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I find that they have a few big pitchers and the rest are realatively small.

But, dont buy stuff just cos its there, I reccomend you buy a very easy ping from California carnivores.
    I'm not gonna lie I am very bullheaded. And I also don't know when to take my hand out of the fire. But right now I forget who mentioned it but I am doing it. I am trying to drown this plant in hope that it will stay alive. I think I am just going to intentionally try to kill it because then they generally grow like crazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm interesting results. I took a 10 gallon aquarium I had in my shed and filled it up with about 4-5 inches of water and then set the littlehellspawn in the aquarium. The aquarium is in an area where it gets morning sun for several hours a day and then indirect sun for the rest of the day. The cover has been off the plant for about two days and so far the leaves aren't showing any signs of wilting. So far this is one of my biggest successes aside (not counting my deceased moranensis). So it appears that neglecting it is working.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123