Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P. casabitoana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love meeting rare and new plants. Thanks for sharing this photo. It's sort of gypsicolaish, isn't it!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Find! Thanks for sharing that.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second photo is one I posted originally some months ago. It was shot by a Canadian bird watcher while he was in DR (and before anyone asks, no I can not say who or how to contact him.) He did not provide any real information on climate and such other than to say he was in the cloud forests when he came across them. Currently there are 5 know locations for this plant though one of them may be destroyed and two of the others might actualy be the same.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i was in hurricane george and it was crazy. i'll see [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] im going back to the dominican republic in december and thats the first thing im gonna check out. I'll be sure to write down as much info about them as i can and be as accurate as i can so i can bring back and record some data about them because i couldn't find alot [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] if in the locations i go looking in, there are alot, i just might take one... hehe
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow.. he said "we should kiss this species goodbye" i really hope there are some. i'm making it a mission to find some. If i barely find any, i'm gonna bring back some seeds and try to germinate them. then i'll give them out on the forums, and spread the species out, i wanna do the best to save it. i'll put the seeds in my pocket, i dont think they'll set off the metal detectors.. lol

I posted in the General Discussions section about how im looking for this plant to reintroduce:
    http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=14466
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you ever get to find the plants with seed I suggest you follow the ICPS seed collecting rules

http://www.carnivorousplants.org/sta...edcollect.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not another one....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm another "other one". Those guidelines are sensible and wise, and Seb's advice very good. Is there something in those guidelines that you disagree with? What's with that comment?
    "Grow More, Share More"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast