What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess these pings...............

Pinguicula agnata x moctezumae !!! Ok, its probably not it, but no one else replied, so there you go.

-Homer

lol nope. i really need to seperate them. both are in the same pot because the one was so small i didnt think it would make it. it proved me wrong. cant believe both flowered at the same time though.

Rattler

P. 'Pirouette' and P. 'Aphrodite?'

P.moranensis-Huautla x ehlersiae and P.'Aphrodite'?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CP2k @ Oct. 14 2004,8:30)]P.moranensis-Huautla x ehlersiae and P.'Aphrodite'?
Have you been sending Sheridan your hybrids, Michael? This sounds like an unfair advantage ;)

That plant doesn't look much like P. 'Pirouette' anymore...

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Do you mean to say that these are cultivars of hybrid origin? Or are you looking for an answer with their hybrid formula? I do not believe there are very many Pinguicula hybrids that have actually been named other than their hybrid formula.

The larger plant looks very similar to my own Pinguicula 'Aphrodite'. My vote is that the larger plant is Pinguicula 'Aphrodite'. Yet I am anxious to learn the identity of the smaller plant. It does not seem familiar to me.</span>

Not sure if I sent any of the pings...but it sure does look like one of the hybrids I made.

I cant even see the pics!
And I might get the moctazumae hybrid because I have like, 4 or 5 moctazumae hybrids.

I've got no clue, but those pigs are AWSOME!

yes the larger is 'Aphrodite' the smaller is P. moranensis x elherseae

Back