What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My P. agnata

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
Here a some pics of my P. agnata, there aren't many of them but they sure are prettyLOL.

My baby/babies that came from a leaf that fell of during shipping
10-15-04%20017.jpg

My mother plant.
10-15-04%20018.jpg

Later,
~Wes~

Nice!
smile.gif
I`m tradeing with someone for mexi pings so I should be qable to be a proud owner of one soon:)

You'll love having them around, I have a lotta gnats that come from some of my plants, and my pings and one of my dews really keep them in check.

Nice pings Wesley!

Jerry

Thanks, I'm hoping to do some leafcuttings next spring when it begins carnivorous growth again. I hope to put some up for trade.

Wes,
You say this plant is a form of Pinguicula agnata ?

Does it truly have different leaf forms depending on the season? All the Pinguicula agnata clones I am growing seem to display only one leaf form, perpetually. This might be because of my artificial growing chamber conditions, but other heterophyllous growth types change their leaf form, more or less, but the Pinguicula agnata that I grow, do not.

All my agnata clones also display two leaf forms. The summer rosettes are often twice as large as the winter rosettes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You say this plant is a form of Pinguicula agnata ?

Does it truly have different leaf forms depending on the season? All the Pinguicula agnata clones I am growing seem to display only one leaf form, perpetually. This might be because of my artificial growing chamber conditions, but other heterophyllous growth types change their leaf form, more or less, but the Pinguicula agnata that I grow, do not.

I received this plant from Pyro, early this summer. I personally have not seen its succulent leaves. The Savage Garden says that they don't form TRUE succulent leaves but that the leaves will probably get smaller. I saw a few when I recieved the plant and those are the ones that are supposed to be able to root with the most success. I grow mine in the windowsill, I don't have it in a grow chamber, which could have a durastic effect on the way a plant grows. I let you know a little later if it shows any succulent growth. I hope this helps.

Later,
~Wes~

Back