Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh dear,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I thought I might post pics of the progress of the flower stalk while I have them! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good! And in a few weeks, you should see another... and another... and...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez, wow, 8?! Oh man...that's gotta be a lot of seed to catch...

That ping looks really healthy for a Lowes rescue! You're doing a really good job. Did you repot it or anything? I've heard it's a good idea to repot it when you bring a CP home from Lowes..... I wanna go to Lowes now...I've gone too long without a ping!

I wish you luck on that little flower or flowerS. I have yet to get a plant to flower. But I'm just now getting at the point where I'm doing everying correctly. Good luck again!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. Update. Yes, the plant was repotted almost immediately after getting it home.

After flowering, the entire plant shriveled and died. I did not change its environment at any time during the flowering process. I figured if it was happy enough to flower I had its environment right. I guess I was wrong. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

It didn't set any seed before dying either. *sniff*

But it's okay, I've got a ton of P. lusitanica to tide me over for a while. Maybe I'll try again later, once I've got more room.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12