User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: P moraniensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a p. moraniensis that's flowering and i wanted to know if its a good idea to let it flower seeing as its been about a month since i received it and its still recuperating from being 8 days in a bag. Also, is 'john rizzi' the same as moraniensis 'large clone'? Or did they send me the wrong plant?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know a lot, but i tink maybe bloom dont kill the plant, but, best wait for other to tell you if is a good idea, im learing = ), i hope your pinguicula get more strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never stopped a Pinguicula from flowering. I have recieved some in flower that put up another flower within a week of having them.
    I think most of the mexican species, stress very little while shipping, or maybe I am just lucky. They stress more for me when they don't like their growing conditions. Wrong media, not enough light..
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P. x 'John Rizzi' comes from an unknown cross created by hummingbirds at Caliornia Carniovres. The parent was P. moranensis 'Superba' if I recall. For more details you can check The Savage Garden.
    \"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.\" Dwight D. Eisenhower