What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula sethos?

Does any one grow this ping, i need a discription beacause im about to get one
smile_n_32.gif
, my first mexican ping. what about moranensis D?

any information would be greatly apreciated.

happy growing
smile_m_32.gif

Hi Nicky,
P.'Sethos' is a hybrid between P.moranensis and P.ehlresiae(sp?) and there are two clones, P. 'Sethos'(which is common in North America) and P.'Weser' (which is common all over Europe)
Both are eays to grow and require little attention, but rememebr to keep moist in summer and cut back on watering(but not completely) in winter

Starman, this isn't Niki... it's Santiago, niki is Trapper7 but uses the same avatar i think... LOL

here is a picture of P. sethos... One that used to grow under lights (red one) and one that grew out under sun light (green one)
psethosinandout.jpg

Andrew

Ooops I wasnt looking lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Aug. 13 2005,6:29)]Ooops I wasnt looking lol
LOL is the other guy!
smile_m_32.gif

Seriously, P. 'Sethos' is a great beginner ping to grow and as you can see, it has bright flowers.

does it flower often, is it a pain in the neck to get this one to flower?
oh and adnedarn, may i use your pic for my screensaver, mine is ugly and dull blue?

Yeah, it flowers alot... At least for me. I don't think I've ever herd anyone complain about it not flowering... Sure you can use that picture on your computer.
Andrew

But if you want a big colorfull P. 'Sethos' then perhaps you would like this very large picture better for your desktop
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew
large up close p sethos picture

thanks, it is very lovely
smile.gif

Back