What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ping

I was waching my ping and it is diferent now, i always love she, she look fat, cool, the leaves look like circles, a litle pink green color, all good and happy, but surrently, the 3 leaves she have die. he make like 7 new leaves but she dont low them they are in a 90° angle or someting. I read the dont like bright light, i change the bulb to a 6,500k 13 wats 6¨ btw the bulb and ping, what i need to do to make she grow a litle more, and to keep she healty?, should i feed she w someting?, i wait for us answers, tks to all.

You can buy freezed dried bloodworms from a pet shop and sprinkle some on the leaves. What I do to induce fresh food is put rotting fruit and rind in a cup - and wait. Fruitflies soon appear. Then shake the cup and the fruitflies scatter, some hitting the plants.

ok, thanks you jim, i search a fruitfli or i buy some blood worms, fresh water fish food is only good for droseras right?.

Personally, haven't used fish food yet, but wait for more replies.

Back