What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euphorb in flower

Well, it's flowering again, and this time more proliferously, plus it's making little "stem sprouts". Maybe a good view of the flower will help in identification? I remember posting something about this plant a while ago, cept I didn't have a good camera, and I couldn't get a good ID of it. I'm also sure that it's not E. loricata. Anywho, here's my plant (plus my E. tirucalli "Firesticks", can ya guess why it's called that?
smile.gif
)

Stem sprout
euphorb1.jpg

Flowers...
euphorb2.jpg

euphorb3.jpg

euphorb4.jpg

euphorb5.jpg

Plant
euphorb6.jpg

Stick euphorb
euphorb7.jpg

I have one no-ID that I can spare, if anyone wants it. It's the littlest one in the pics.

-Ben

I believe you're correct. I have a pot labeled as E. loricata which looks very much like yours except for being shorter (mine haven't begun growing stalks yet.) Desert Tropicals has descriptions and pictures of all sorts of succulent-cactus-things, if you want to double check.
Peace,
~Joe

Back