Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics

here are some pics of my cacti and succulents. They're all pretty small right now and I haven't had any of the ones shown very long. If you know the id's on any of them you can help me out by telling me. I know some of them but most are unidentified. Also sorry for the terrible pictures. guess i should have taken a photography class but the extra science cred i got instead will look good to colleges.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the seventh pot (if you go to left to right).
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See i never did good with cactus they would stab me at which point i would get mad and make them dehydrated and die... it wasnt a good relationship at all
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capensis
    That's probably my favorite too especially when the gasteria (in the front)was blooming. I really don't like the pot much though. I'm going to try and put them in a shallower decorative pot soon but there's supposed to be cactus show at a local nursery and I want to see if they have any other african succulents before I plant it up. I'll also probably put the sixth picturedplant in with them too. oh and maybe some devils backbone (not african but who cares). Ideas ideas

Bianchi914
    sorry about your past dealings with cacti but you must have had to wait quite awhile to dehydrate them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it would take a while but it was a slow torture and they didnt enjoy it... i really dont know how i killed em but than i would go get a new one to come and stab me again
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice plants. Except for the grafted cacti. I think all grafted cacti are unsightly.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    new pic

sea bear returns! theyellowdart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps_N_Things View Post
    new pic
    I have a HUGE pot of the succulent in the bottom right hand corner of the picture, easiest and most forgiving plant I've ever grown. I've had it since I was 7 or 8. It's called a zebra plant or something, right?

It has sent out tons of offshoots and flower stalks that I've given to my family/friends. I know it must need transplanting but I really don't want to kill it after it has been growing so nicely after all these years. Is there any special method for transplanting them? Or is it just the basic take plant out of pot, place in new one with new soil?
    growlist

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast