Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Little Spikey Kids

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww just adorable!! How does one obtain cactus seeds?

Ive got a bigger version that looks like some of those I think...I got him 4 years ago...he had wiggly eyes glued to him (infact think he still has them) and I felt sorry for him as he was severely dry in the store and on sale. I cant wait for him to flower again! (ill have cactus questions here in a bit too... lol)

Now you say, people dont water them when they should or dont water enough....I when October hits I cut Mr. Cactus' water down to once a month and then when it comes to April I go back to once a week. Is that what you mean? Someone had told me a while back that because hes in a cold window that I shouldnt water him very often during the fall and winter. (Sorry to hijack the thread)

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Little Spikey Kids UPDATE!!

Quote Originally Posted by D_muscipula View Post
    I would love to see you repot those.
    D_muscipula, looks like your gona be able to see pics of how i go about repotting these little spikey kids, i cant belive how fast they have grown so quickly, i have to repot them again. They have fastly out grown the pots there in right now there so big and now theres no room in the pots anymore for most of them, the tall ones are staying in there pots due to theres only one in each of those pots but the others i need to seperate to individual pots. They have gotting some really nice color to them now. I will be repotting them this one last time, no more repotting till next spring. I will snap lots pics in the process and post um up as soon as i do. I should get them done sometime this weekend. I have kept them in the green house at night under lights and then durring the morn and part of the afternoon they get full sun outside on a table, we have had some really cold nights here lately but now its warming up abit. Im gona have to make me a nice cactus grow chamber for when there in durring the winter months.

REPOTTING PICS COMMING SOON!!!!
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute! Looks to me like the ones in the last few pics might be saguaro.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12