User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It Has Begun, the winter cactus chamber...

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Trapper, Jen went out and got me some new cactus kids and 1 new succulent yesterday there so cute. I will have to snap some pics of the new spikey kids and get um posted.

Thanks Jen MUCH APRECIATED!!! Yup i snaped something in my wrist when i was pulling on the tank to move it, it hurts pretty bad and when i try to make a fist it has a bad pull on 3 of my fingers and causes real bad pain.
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool!! Is it made of glass or plexi? and are you in business for making tanks for hermit crabs??

My cacti collection looks pathetic compared to yours. *has 1* lol I just repotted him, thankfully he didnt attack me like last year when I ended up with thorns from my knuckles to my wrist! bah! I can only imagine how many thorns youve taken with all of those cacti!

COngrats on the new ones though, cant wait for pics!!

Sounds like you should go get your wrist checked out...could be a tendon since you didnt drop anything on it. But you might want to get it xrayed just to make sure you didnt pull a tendon and avulse the bone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea her wrist is doing a little better today. She is able to move it more. As soon as it happened I made her stop what she was doing and ice it with a bag of peas which she promptly spilled all over the floor! At least we could tell where she had been! I wrapped it up for her after that.

We did have a little incident with the cacti last night however. When we were trying to move the lights so we could shut off all of them but the black light, the fixture fell in the tank and took out a stem of the Ferox! Thankfully it could be saved. The momma plant is doing great and the stem is air drying/scarring over for a few days and then we are going to plant it. Thank god Big Bertha didn't get hit!!!!!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *Vice President*
    Personal Best 1/4 mile: 12.76 @ 106.11 mph
    Personal Best 1/8 mile: 8.13 @ 81 mph
    Gone V8 Hunting.....be back in 12 Seconds!!!!!

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing much better now, thats right i had a trail of frozen peas EVERYWHERE..
    Well all cacti are doing great in this new chamber and i still have more to add to it yet.. The Ferox is doing great and the stem is nice and scared over, will be planting it tomarrow.
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12