What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly Emerging Stone..

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
This is one of my Lithops with its newly emerging pads, cant wait till there completely out, full size and the old pads shrivel up. Didnt know it takes soooooooooooo long for them to break out.. A VERY SLOOOOOOOOOOOW process..
Cactiandsucculents3018.jpg

That looks pretty cool. Just make sure not to water at all until the old leaves are completely shriveled up.

-Ben

Slow as a rock x3.
Very nice :)

Sorry, I couldn't help but realize that this thing looks just like it is giving birth. Am I the only one who sees it?

That looks pretty cool. Just make sure not to water at all until the old leaves are completely shriveled up.

-Ben

Not a prob Drosera, i have not waterd um since the day i got um and even then i didnt water um just potted um up and thats the way they been since, And yes i knew this.. ;)

Sorry, I couldn't help but realize that this thing looks just like it is giving birth. Am I the only one who sees it?

ROFLMAO!!! Theres a few choice words my daughter and i had for the stones when they first put up there flower stalks :boogie:, that we cant say around here which caused us to laugh our arses off. :jester: Yes they do look funny in many was when flowering and splitting open with new pads comming out... :-))
Hmmmm wonder whats on certain peoples minds these days... LOL!!!!!!!:-))

Heya Tracey! NICE!! VERY NICE!! I need ta get me some of those stones now :) LOL. I just have to figure out where the heck I can put them! :) greenhouse is PACKED!

YellowD--- LOL!!! I thought the same thing when i saw the photo! Rocks giving birth!!

Heya Tracey! NICE!! VERY NICE!! I need ta get me some of those stones now :) LOL. I just have to figure out where the heck I can put them! :) greenhouse is PACKED!
You sure do need some Rob.. :-D And ya know what, theres ALWAYS room somehwere for some stones.. :bigthumpup: I keep trying to get my hands on a decent pot FULL of them, sooner or later i will, as soon as i do i will share my stones with yaz.. ;)

Back