What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New lithos

Well, I have a typo in the title. If a moderator sees this could you add a "p" to my title. Thanks.

I got a new lithops today. Unfortunately I don't know what the species is. Any ideas? Here are some pictures of the plant and the flower. I got it for $3 at a local botanical garden.

Hey feedme, nice pick up!! Not sure which lithops this is but it looks GREAT, make sure not to water it now that it has produced flowers, as after the flowers die it will start producing its new pads and you dont want to water it while its doing that.. You can check on a place i hang out at called CactiGuide.com they have a nice section there for succulents and theres a few folks there that can ID it quickly..

Thanks for the tips! I have not watered it at all. The flower has just finished and it is just sitting next to my red rainbow cactus (didn't go outside to get the latin name). I will check that site out. Thanks again.

Back