What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for the cactius/succulent lover in you

Love them!!

nice plants!!!

got any more pics? or is this your whole succulent collection?

I apparently have been remiss in revisiting this thread. Yes, indeed I do have more. The ones I posted earlier were simply the ones in bloom. Also have:

Love that Aloe!

(Looking at the last picture)Yhere has to be lithops here; 'cause I see baby's toes. It took me about 5 mins just to find all of them:) Well done!

Thanks! Still very much the novice with regards to Lithops. This is only their 2nd year with me, but they're still alive so alls to the good.

Nice plants! Gonna also throw out the opinion that your H. emelyae/rodenii may actually be H. mirabilis. Haworthias are tough cause there're just sooooo many.

Nice plants!

Thanks. :D

Haworthias are tough cause there're just sooooo many.

Indeed there are. Thus far, the succulent nuts I've shown it too were all quite confident as to it being an emeylae. There is a gent whose opinion I would like to get -- should I ever get down to his place of business again. No idea when/if that will happen again though.

Since I'm at it, a pic of a H. schneideriana flower from the back.

Last edited:
A couple lil bloomers

Back