What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Growing Euphorbia

I love this genus as well as any of the caudex forming stem succulents. Anyone growing Euphorbia or pachypodiums? I have lots of succulents to offer in trade for cuttings or plants.

If I understand the question, Yah we have a few still but our collection has been diminishing. Used to have several varietys.

Ghrey

Hi Tamlin,
I have a couple of Euphorbia growing.
I'll PM you.
Rick

I have this one large Euphorbia growing in my backyard,but I have no idea if it is even a sp. or hybrid.

Hey Tamlin,

I've got just one...but here's where I got it. http://www.cactuscenter.com/ Larry and I have both been there, they have a lot more than they list on their website. I'm sure if you call them you could find what you're looking for. It seems to be family owned, and they are all knowlegeable to a frightening degree. Not sure about their shipping, but the prices were cheap and the plants in wonderful health. They charged by the size of the pot, and the plants were always under potted
biggrin.gif

Excellent prices, several Huernias for $2 each
biggrin.gif

But man is it hot in there!

Hey,

Thanks for the links and offers. This post just sat there for awile, until it grew. I won't be doing any plant getting until spring though.

I should have some seed of mixed species of Euphorbia seed that I aquired from Mesa Garden if you're interested. Steven Brack definately has a nice collection.

Hey man,
I know this topic is old but if you would like some interesting Euphorb's let me know. I have more than plenty.Email or whatever me.

Joe

Back