What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Succulent id source

Being as this is my first post, I might as well get to the "meat" of things.

Aside from searching the net and reviewing some of my out-of-date books, I can't seem to locate an authorative source to ID various or rare succulents.

Does anyone know of a website that can provide one with such a grand and eclectic outline?  I am willing to purchase some books (to add to the already out of control collection of writ) yet, I fear I require more immediate assitance.

I would appreciate anyone's help in this matter.  Thanks in advance.  

I don't know of any such websites but you can try posting pictures here.  There's a lot of people with a lot of knowlege on these boards.  
wink.gif

And, Welcome to the Petflytrap Discussion Forums!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the welcome, Merlin.

<sigh> So, I suppose I'm going to finally enter the 21st century and BORROW a digital camera. Er, I mean purchase.

I'm not certain if I really want to assault the members of this forum with my photography "skills", but this appears to be a last resort.

Yes, I have an "analog" camera and a scanner. Yet, I'm lazy. It takes DAYS to get that film back from the lab. lol!

I wouldn't worry about the quality of any pictures you might take, just the clarity. This is a friendly place.
smile.gif

BTW, you do know that you can get 'regular' pictures developed directly to cd-rom?

Back