What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking cuttings

Hi friends, it has been long time when last time was here.
Well however.....If you have extra Opuntia cuttings or other cactus  species to trade , I could take them. I dont really have cactuses to trade, but I have something else whar you might be interested, tropical seeds...etc.
Well, if you have, please send me email.

at the moment i have some nigh blooming cactus cuttings , interested .

oh, definitely, I'll send you email..

Oh right, I'll send message then;)

how do you take a cutting from a cactus

easy , you just cut of a growing point or anywhere and you stick it in the ground and it starts to root and grow , no need for rooting powder or anything special .

You have to let it dry out for a week first or else It will likely rot.

goldtrap do you want some kalonchoe pinnata aka bryophillium?

Goldtrap would you like some bryophillium kalonchoe pinnata? I have about 500 of them.

Hmm, what is that bryophillium kalonchoe pinnata, I dont find anything from internet about it.

It`s a succulent that grows and looks like a small palm tree it produces lots of young plantlets at the tips of its leaves,and is very easy too grrow.Unfortunetly weser I can`t send you any because you are in a foreign country and it would be illegal to send them to you. Thats why I was asking goldtrap,and not you.

Oh, I see. A Succulent.

Yes, it is kinda illegal, but we do it all the time. And the post doesnt care about it. So it is not a problem.
wink.gif

Well.

Well.sorry but I`m not going too do it.

Okay, I knew itr already;)
No problem, thanks anyway.
smile.gif

Back