Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the succulent with no roots; If it is already callusing then leave it be but if not make a clean straight cut and I personally use rooting powder, but its not a must, leave it in bright indirect light for 1 week. (un-planted). After the week is up then place it with the cut end down, burried 1" (1 inch). Leave it like this and dry for 2 more days then water and resume normal care. (OIt does not have roots yet so watering will be less frequent than the others who still have roots. Make sure it is drying out within 4 days, you don't want the cut to be soggy.
    * After you figure out what it is post back here, as I may need to adjust what I just told you, if it is something more delicate.

Heres a good site for finding out what you have. It is a large site, but with some time you'll find your cactus/succulent.

Cactus Info.

Good Luck
    Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also you may post a pic and I or someone could at least send you in a direction as to what it is. Sometimes I'm off on the succulents but you can't get a cactus by me.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I did part research, Im just tire today, cant be infront of a pc any much longer...

It has to be from the family of adromischus, seems to be adromischus fragilis. This succuletn is very delicate when you touch is very easy to take leaves off. I also have an aeonium dauabrabwelli, which losses leaves very fast and it has grown tall, almost havent produce extra leaves since I got it. I have a common one chile de perro and a echinopsis glaucina.
    I have to find what the other ones are.
    The one that got cut off the delicate one I mnetioned.
    Oh and what is that growing power, where I can find it?

I was impressed to find a cactus from Colombian origin, my country is a biological paradise, its a shame I didnt have interest in such things when I was there,,, and now I wish I can get that type of cactus acanthoceneus colombianus..

Just let me know wht you think
    and when I get a camera ill take pics of my terrarium

Melissa:laugh:
    Two things I Know for fact: I hate people who waste money trying to understand who they are, just check what you own and that is who you are. And, you know that you love when you ask God for more seconds in your life to love.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12