Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie starting cp collection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you guys just hijacked my begging thread with bags of donor blood. pretty soon we'll be collecting blood for hurricane victims. oh and on the topic of blood, has anyone fed a CP blood? i know meat is bad for them, but just curious. oh and sorry i just went on a tangent in the wrong section of the forums. woops.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do that from time to time - mainly, the older more mature members, like me, Bugweed, BigCarnivourKid, Laura, and April. Have ya seen the topic about nothing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Takahashi @ Sep. 28 2005,8:07)]hijacked
    ....jk
    \"Nepenthes, the Devil's Cup\" - Santos
    Updated 5/27/06 Grow/Want List
    Updated 4/4/06 My Nepenthes Photo Album
    Feel free to call me @: (562)528-6223 - seriously!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm AB-
    I just had to be different.

April is A-
    She just had to be different too.

Her husband's blood type is 0+ and my husband's blood type is also 0+. We married commoners.

Well, now I've added to the bags of donor blood referred to in this thread so I feel much better.

We don't have any plants to share with you Takahashi but we wish we did because your request was so unique. Guess we'll just have to learn to live with bloody ears.

So Jim, April and I are considered "older more mature" members. eh? I think the younger generation is just jealous because the "voices" only talk to us. Seriously, April and I have in fact reached the age where happy hour is a nice long nap and consciousness is that annoying time between happy hours. At our age, we most assuredly don't suffer from insanity... we're enjoying every minute of it. That being said, over the hill is still a lot better than being under the hill.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Sep. 29 2005,10:13)]So Jim, April and I are considered "older more mature" members. eh? I think the younger generation is just jealous because the "voices" only talk to us. Seriously, April and I have in fact reached the age where happy hour is a nice long nap and consciousness is that annoying time between happy hours. At our age, we most assuredly don't suffer from insanity... we're enjoying every minute of it. That being said, over the hill is still a lot better than being under the hill.
    I was wondering if any of the afore-mentioned would see what I wrote! Perhaps I should re-phrase things, so as to extricate my foot from my mouth?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Jim, no need to change. I just love it when you take one foot out to be able to insert the other!

You are giving me far too much credit though. I didn't find this thread on my own. Several people saw it and laughed and e-mailed links to me. I believe everyone who read it got a giggle being as how we aren't all that old and we aren't all that mature at times. Now the question is how long until April spots this thread???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! Thank you.... I think. I'm surprised Bugweed hasn't spotted it. JBL is another who fits the mold. April? She'll probably need a PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123