What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nize sized truncata for trade

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
this is a lowland truncata that's about 10-12 inches. large pitchers. i'm running out of room and i hate to trade it but i have to.

pm me. all offers are considered. miniature orchids that are warm-growers are definately cool. small-growing nepenthes are cool, aswell as anything unusual/specimen plants.

come on. this is a really good chance to get a big truncata. all offers considered
smile.gif

Sorry Clint, I've got a 4 ft. behemoth truncata to look after, I'm sure someone will grab up the offer!
smile.gif

That Oncidium I mentioned isn't too big. I think it would grow okay like a lowland Nep. But maybe you are looking for something more like Disa orchids?

-D. Lybrand

I have a Gongora Tricolor that I can take a devision off of, but its not a small orchid though.  Or I can send a Phrag Sedenii, but its only gor a couple of fans so it sill be a bit before she flowers.  Hmmmm  Other than that I have nothing to trade that pops into my mind at the moment.  Ph I have a Pot (cattleya allince in a 4 inch pot its a mini cat that I could trade I don;t remember the name right off hand.  I have one mounted and one in a pot.  I would say LC love fanticy but thats claimed already by a few folks in my OS.  hmmm  nothing else that comes to mind while I am here at work.

Lowlands are the ones that like it warm to hot right? Don;t need the cold?

thats right. can't provide anything under 70 and 70's the low for winter.

Would you like any S.leucaphyllas? I have like 3 and will gice you all of them plus a D.capensis.

already traded. thanks for all the offers everyone.

Back