Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spare vft 'fused tooth' for grabs

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info... But now, back to Kirks plant... A VFT "fused tooth" small division.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This topic is not for debating whether or not Kirk should be on the list. Fact is we were forced to put him there by his own actions. We don't want ANYONE on the list but the members themselves hold that in their own hands by how they treat their traders. We have extensive documentation as to why Kirk is there. He has also been made aware of this via PMs. So its should not be any surprise. He can certainly work to rectify the situation and clear up his reputation. The Trader list we have is to protect the members here from bad trade experiences. Its really no different than the feedback rating on eBay which is very successful. I ALWAYS check feedback ratings before bidding and decide whether to bid or not by that.

Now...anyone wishing to enter into a trade with Kirk, feel free. But make sure all terms of the deal are clear BEFORE the trade takes place (see pinned topic on points of making successful trades). End of discussion about the Trader List here.

Ok...that's done. Carry on with offers about the plant. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had no problems when trading with Kirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM sent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the plant is still available for a few more days I am mainly looking for Neps although all offers will be considered If I dont recieve any more offers in the next few days, the plant is yours Joe
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2 yr old vft with about 15 small cupped traps. 2/3 of the traps have teeth on one side and no teeth on the other side. It's pretty neat looking, and cool because it was growing inside a container alongside a much larger plant that I bought at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks.
    there is a pleasure in being mad, which only a madman can enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12