What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art for trade!

Hello everyone, I am new and this is my first post. I've kept cactus and succulents before and I am very interested in keeping some carn. plants. I don't have any other plants to trade, but I am an artist (well, an art student at Arizona State University) and I can trade artwork if there is anyone interested. I put together a small sampling of my artwork here : http://www.orangefishy.com/tradeart.htm and I have other stuff if that doesn't suit you. Just ask.
smile.gif
It's mostly photography, but some of them are screenprints.

I'd like some good beginner plants. I really love the tropical pitcher plants, but I am not very picky, really.  Anyway, that's my proposal.
smile.gif

I love screen prints. Tried a few myself a long time ago and never quite received the same results as you. Your work is refreshing. I also tried cactus and decided those weren't for me. I gave them all away recently as they didn't seem to be the best choice of a plant with cats and kids. I suspect you will enjoy many successes with CPs. Speaking of which, I am no longer interested in Utricularia. Would you be interested in trying your hand at Utricularia as I am going to be passing most of those on to a school but I would be more than happy to set a few aside for you. They definitley are a carnivorous plant that can grow like weeds and they seem to flower well... for eveyone but Jimscott. Welcome to the forums treesofmachinery.

Editing to add that I am not getting rid of any aquatic Utrics, I want those for my ponds.

Welcome.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ Oct. 10 2005,9:07)]They definitley are a carnivorous plant that can grow like weeds and they seem to flower well... for eveyone but Jimscott.
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Yes, I thought that was pretty funny myself being as how he still can't get at least one Utricularia and a few Pings to bloom. It's his windows, I'm convinced. Wonder how long until he mosies on over and spots this thread ;)

Back