What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seed location data

JBL

If you would like Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa seed from Caroline Co. Va., please send an SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to me. PM me for details.

PM'ed you.
~Joe

So far I have three people who want these.  I've been asked if they are true to species or possible hybrids.

These are known S. purpurea ssp. venosa with location data (Caroline Co., VA) that I bagged (2 flowers) and self crossed.  They are true species to best of my knowledge and abilities (which I think are pretty good).

Each seed pod seems to have hundreds of seeds.  I'd like to get these in as many hands as possible with perhaps 50 seeds per packet.  PM me and I'll send my address if you want in!

MAKE THAT 4 PEOPLE! JUST RECEIVED YOUR PM JEREMIAH

Pmed you
Thanks so much-
Andrew

Well, so far 10 people have responded, and I can commit to all who have so far. I may be able to do a couple more packets. BTW, I should have specified US only, and forgive me for failing to do so. I'm pleased that so many people will be growing this vigorous plant.

Not too late for PirahanaPlant or the 12 others who PMd me. The seeds are spoken for, but be on the lookout for more offers. I do have many seed that were not selfed with care--just pollinated by the birds and bees, not me. I'll probably offer these by specifying the parent plant, but who knows what may have crossed...

Thank you to those who responded. Please keep the location data for these and share the wealth in the future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JBL @ Oct. 15 2005,11:10)]The seeds are spoken for, but be on the lookout for more offers.  
Sorry Carnivorkid--they went pretty fast...

Got them! Thanks JBL!!

Back