What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free for sase

I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I figured I would offer them up before I trashed these.

Campsis radicans a perennial vine to 9 meters native to North America.
A very fast growing vine that is a favorite of hummingbirds.

Caraform.GIF
smile.gif

PM me for address

To bad your trashing them, there very beautiful and to boot cover the fence so ya aint gota see the stinkin neighbors...
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

I'm just trashing the seeds.....the plants are practically impossible to remove (not that I would want to) They send super dandelion like roots 5-6 feet into the soil....

If anyone wants any seeds, pm me

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PoWeRPSUHort @ Nov. 02 2005,8:59)]I'm just trashing the seeds.....the plants are practically impossible to remove (not that I would want to)  They send super dandelion like roots 5-6 feet into the soil....

If anyone wants any seeds, pm me
Would they grow in tropical countries? I can send a SASE if they would.
smile.gif

Sent you a PM. Was actually looking for something like this.

Hi there...you said they're native to North America....Do you know what their zone-hardyness is? Will they live in NY?

Hardy to zone 3

CAmpsis grows as south as florida and I have even seen huge specimens in Arizona

I have one, not flowering yet up here Dave, and I'm zone 4a in Alex Bay, NY.

I have both PM'd you and misspelled Campsis.

-D. Lybrand

Update 11/10/05

one seed lot went out to schloaty,thanks for the cockscomb seed ! Still waiting on others sase to arrive.

Back