What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitidula x pulchella

I have more than I can use, anyone wants a few send me a PM.
I'm happy to share for free, but if you have some thing similar in return, I'd be gratefull.

-Chris

PM'd you

My PM has been sent!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

More people responded than I expected
smile.gif
, I'll have enough, but I don't want to disappiont anyone if I can't send everyone a large quantity.
smile_l_32.gif

I p'm you. Hope it is not to late.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

I wanted to know if anyone got their gemmae. I sent my SASE quite a while ago and I still haven't recieved anything. Just curious.

-(Kyle)-

The same goes for me, but it should come this week or so.

Yes sorry for the long wait, I had my teethpulled one weekend and also I had to wait for more gemmae to mature, but they've been harvested and I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow.

Chris

Received my seeds today. Thank You very much.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Got mine today, Thanks!

I got mine today though I think I should point this out--
gemmae + nonpadded envelope = -gemmae

Thanks anyways though, I think I may have salvaged one of them, it might work.

They got beat up, really? Wierd, well I hope at least a few survived, I'd say plant em all and see what happens.

Well they were all (except 1) were like... well they were more or less just green blotches on the paper towel. ^_^;

That reminds me I should check the one gemmae I have.... it's still green! Hasn't sprouted yet though. I'm hoping it does.

-(Kyle)-

Back