What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for d.scorpioides

Hey, Steve! When you come visit me this spring to eyeball my babies, you can bring me some d. scorpioides then. Some VFT's, d. rotundifolia, darlingtonia, and anything else I may need. LOL!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 27 2005,9:31)]Hey, Steve! When you come visit me this spring to eyeball my babies, you can bring me some d. scorpioides then. Some VFT's, d. rotundifolia, darlingtonia, and anything else I may need. LOL!!!!
Lol.. ok Ill do that.. but ummm theres just 1 small catch... I dont grow D. rotundifolia or Darlingtonia.

OK Im still waiting for a few addresses. As soon as I get them I will harvest and send them out.

seedjar
dewy
cphog
JustLikeAPill

Please PM me your mailing addresses.

Steve

I have all the addresses now. Gemmae will go into the mail Tuesday 12-06.

ok I lied.. the gemmae will go into the mail Friday 12-09.

Thank you!

I received my gemmae today
smile.gif
, most of the gemmae looked like they sprouted, but I'm not sure. Thanks
smile.gif

I hoped to receive them today, but didn't
smile_h_32.gif
hope I get them before they freeze... its darn cold here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PiranhaPlant @ Dec. 12 2005,1:10)]I received my gemmae today
smile.gif
, most of the gemmae looked like they sprouted, but I'm not sure. Thanks
smile.gif
Same here.

I still didnt get mine... hope they make it... whenever they arrive
biggrin.gif

I got my gemmae today. They're all potted up and ready to go. Thanks Steve!

Im gonna beat up my mail man if they are not here tomorrow... poor things must be like icickles by now...

Got my gemmae today! I see some lil' rootlets on a few but they seem good. Thanks again Steve!
~Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I see some lil' rootlets on a few but they seem good.

I see those too! These little gemmae are ready to rock
cool.gif

I still have gemmae to go. I have mailed out gemmae to every one I have exchanged PMs with. So if you haven't gotten a PM in reply to your PM, try again please. I have one batch of gemmae going out tomorrow. Also, if you guys would let me know when your gemmae arrive and what shape they are in, either here or by PM, I'd appreciate it.

Back