What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More D. scorpioides available

*Runs to fill out more SASEs with random names*

Thanx BobZ, the mail carrier better look out tomorrow, I'm gonna be sittin around waiting for her..

Great! Thaks buddy, I'll get a SASE sent out tommorow morning.

-Jc

PM sent.

I recieved the scorpioides gemmae today.Thanks Bob !!!!!!
Mark Wilson

I also received mine today. Thank you Bob!

Chris

Bob Z!
Bob Z!
Bob Z!

...the crowd goes wild!

Thank you Bob, I received the little guys on 12/12. They are safe & sound and planted up.

- Mike R.

Thanks Bob--got them very well packaged!
(lavrich)

Here is a list of the SASE that I received and mailed out:
Soto, Perez, Readly, Lavrich, Wilson, Mesu, Cowan, Zurasky, Rippe, Striker, lol, Vick, Munoz, Chloroplast, Carroll, Wallace, Phillips, Graham, Myers, Vangel.

If you are not on this list and you sent a SASE, let me know.

I read Bob's list of today and did'nt see "Curlingguy" so I was disappointed that he did'nt have my SARE....then I realized his list is via surnames......and "Phillips" is in there........Thanks Bob!!

Thanks Master Bob,

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!!

Rick Myers

Bob - Got mine in the mail today. Thanks very much. They'll be potted up tomorrow and growing in no time!

Thanks again,
Jason Graham

Got my very well-packaged gemmae yesterday! Thank you and have a great New Year's.

Same, Same as above, Thanks Bob.

Bob- I got my gemmae today. I owe you one......nicely packaged too. Have a great New Year!!

Got them a few days ago.
Thanks Bob!!! You Rock!!

-Jc

got mine yesterday, thanks bobz!

Hi Bob,
I got mine yesterday. Thanks.
By the way I am still unwrapping them. I should be able to finish getting through the layers tomorrow.
smile.gif

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Back