What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are all the D. scopiodes gemmae gone?

I have seen many "give-aways" of D. scorpiodes gemmae, and I missed 'em . Does anyone else still have some spare gemmae? Or is it too late in the season? I'm afraid the only thing I can trade with you is some Drosera seed (look at my growlist).

Many thanks,
-Ben

Ben-

PM me your address and I'll send you a fresh pack.

Phil

Ok, I PM'd ya.
smile.gif

Hi, sorry for tagging on, but...
My few D. scorpioides plants were recently laid waste to...if there are any gemmae still floating about out there, I would also be interested in working out a trade for some:)

for some growers scorpiodes will produce gemmea for a long period, so be patient and more will probably appear on the trade forum. plus the begining of December seems to be about when the gemmea "season" about starts, atleast thats when they usually start showing up in the trade forum on a regular basis. there is probably going to be lots availible in the coming weeks, guess i should start watching this forum more, myself............iz could use a few more
smile_n_32.gif

PM your address to me guys. I have a few
smile_m_32.gif
!

Steve A.

Edit: Don't worry about trading or sase people. These have been coming out my ears for over a month and I'd like to get send them off rather than trash can them. Besides, they come in cute re-usable styrofoam boxes
smile_n_32.gif

Phil, I was just wondering if you had sent the gemmae yet? I have not received them yet.

-Ben

I have sent out gemmae to the following people so far:

nypd113 - sent Saturday the 10th
cool85k5 - sent today
elandolf - sent today
stormbringer - sent today

donsjsu, I messed up, but I'll get yours out tomorrow with any others I get requests for tonight.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peanuts1gang @ Dec. 12 2005,7:39)]pmed
Who? Me? If so I didn't get it.

Steve A

I jumped on the bandwagon also and sent a PM to you.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Got the above three PMs. Anybody else? I have plenty!

I'll take some!

I'll PM you my address right now!

-(Kyle)-

Well, I got the gemmae (scorpiodes) from Phil, and I sowed them onto a 2-1/1-1 sand-peat moss mix. How long will it be til they germinate?

-Ben

I still have plenty of D. scorpioides gemmae to give away.
blues.gif

Back